Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Cool Things in November

This is going to be a big Compassion month for me and I'm so excited. I'm finally going to work at my first Compassion event and do my first Compassion presentation. I'm a little nervous (especially about the second) but I'm tremendously excited for both experiences.

First, this weekend I'm going to be volunteering at a concert that supports Compassion and will most likely be working at the magical table with the packets and signing people up to sponsor their first child. I've always wanted to do that!

Second, I was asked to speak at my college's Wednesday night church service at the end of the month and I will be talking about Compassion. I've never formerly talked about Compassion in front of a large group before so I'm a little nervous but I think it will be a great opportunity to bring Compassion to my campus!

If  you would, please keep me and both of these events in your prayers.

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment