Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Updates!

Wow I apologize for the blog silence - yet again. I have a lot of updates to give!

First of all - (I don't want to make excuses) but I would like to share a little more about myself and hopefully you can extend some grace as to why I don't update my blog as often as I would like to.
1. I am a full-time college student. I'm taking like 23 credit hours or something ridiculous and most of my life is taken over by lots and lots and lots of reading.
2. I have two work study jobs and work about 12 hours per week. I work for one of my professors and I am a writing tutor.
3. I am a musician. I play trombone and I'm involved in various ensembles on campus so when I'm not in class or at work, I'm probably in a rehearsal.
4. When I'm not doing one of those three things I do things for fun like write or knit or watch a movie or laugh with my roommates so blogging sometimes gets put on the back burner.

So major updates and things that are coming on the blog this week:
1. I got my first letter from Melany!!
2. Isadora's birthday is coming up and I made her an awesome pop-up card. (I'll show you how).
3. Sent my monthly letters out at the end of last week so I'll post that prompt.
4. Next month I have two Compassion events that I'm super excited about.
5. I just got an email about a really cool event next month that I want to learn more about and then I'll share!

Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment