Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Letter from Melany!

I would like to share the first letter I got from sweet little Melany in Columbia. She is only five so one of her teachers actually did the writing for her but she signed her name (so.cute) and drew me a picture.

I learned that her favorite hobby is to play. Her favorite foods are rice, meat, and plantains. Her favorite subject is math (same as Isadora!) and she likes cats and the color yellow.

She wanted to share Psalm 23: 1 with me: "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want." Very fitting for children in poverty!

This is some of the message she sent:
"Melany says that her family took her to the park and she ate ice cream. Melany goes to church every Sunday to pray and sing. Melany tells you that she loves attending the project because she learned how to color and draw. Melany sends you kisses and hugs."

So cute!! I'm in love already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment